Avoiding Foreclosure On Your House – We show you how avoiding foreclosure is possible!
Save it, Sell it, or we may offer to buy it As Is and put cash in your pocket!
“List My House For Sale”
- Have 4-6 months? A listing may put more in your pocket, but communication with your lender is important if you are behind on your mortgage.
- Mississippi has some of the swiftest foreclosure proceedings in the nation
- Save your credit from the wreckage of a foreclosure. When you sell your home, you get relief from the debt as the mortgage is paid off or transferred to a new qualified owner
- Time is Not on your side here – again communication with your lender is key. Know if they will work with you and what you might have to pay to them to buy time to sell
- See if your situation qualifies by speaking with us. We can refer you to our owner/agent partner if this is your preferred option
“Get A Fair Cash Offer Today”
- Let us know about your situation and your house. Complete transparency is needed for us to evaluate your situation fairly for you and us
- We’ll evaluate it quickly (usually within 48 hours). The sooner we can advise your lender of the mortgage being brought current or paid off, the better
- We understand the urgency but want to treat you fairly and not rush a decision. We typically offer two or three options so that you can make the best decision for you. Be wary of any buyer pressing you to sign a contract too quickly. If they are trying to assign the contract to another buyer, they may not intend to close with you
- We are here to Help, not Haggle and want you to know you are important.
- You’ll receive a fair win-win offer and if you don’t agree, we won’t buy it
Avoiding Foreclosure? Here are some options to consider
So, are you in foreclosure and want to learn how avoiding it is an option? Time is of the essence so the first call you need to make is to your mortgage company. Be open and honest so that they can best advise you. We’ve created free online guides to help homeowners just like you find out your options on getting out of the sticky situation you’re in right now.
You aren’t the first person to go through a foreclosure… and won’t be the last. So don’t feel ashamed. It happens to so many people, maybe even people you know. It is important to remember that process can move very quickly! If you miss a deadline, you could be foreclosed on before you have a chance to sell it or save it.
The best thing you can do right now is to educate yourself on your options. For some people selling your home is the best option (we’ll make a fair all-cash offer on your house today, just let us know about your situation here <<), sometimes we’re able to help homeowners STOP FORECLOSURE completely, and sometimes there are other options. So, click one of the buttons above to get your free foreclosure guide.